Myon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊

+2
U'kon Gr'ai
Warhornet
6 posters

Go down

F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊

Post by Warhornet Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 pm

̵̡̡̡͚̟̠̯̥̯̰̻̖͉͉͇̅͗͛̒͛͋͊̄͐̒̅̚1̶̵ͤ͂́ͧ̂ͯ͝҉̤̲̟̠̲͙̣0̡̨̮̬͔̱̲̤͍̻̳̥̳͖̀ͫͤ͒ͣ̀2̴̤̦̘̙̹̝̙͚̿̃̆̑͛̽̀͑̍͞d̴̴̸͓̺̓ͪͤ̊̌ͩ̿͒͑͛̆͒̆͆ͅf̨̛͉͎̠͚̦̲̩̝͖͇͓͉̱͔̗̥͙̿́ͮ̉͜͞a̴̡̛̖͈̱̻̱̝ͪ̂ͮ͂͆̐̒͟8̸̛̘̳̝̹̝̟̟͕͉̾͛ͪͩ͠͝͞d̴͈͇͎̥̦̲̹̞̫͎̺̤͇̰̹̗̿̐ͯ͆͗̅ͯ͗̑͆ͦͫ͂̚̕#̨̥̰͍̞͎̽̅̀ͩ1͒ͮ̃̇̈̃̌̎͊ͪ̋̐҉͚̜̜̯̖̪̭͉͍̳͟6̧͙̥̲̙̬͙̯̫̙̥̼͙ͧ̾̃̅ͪ͡͝1̸̸͚̪̝͇͕̲͓͈̹̗̼̞̣̈ͦͭͦͥͭ̔̅ͅ&̶͉̱̭̫̹̖̰ͭ̎̿̄̽͛̈͗ͣͩ̉̐̄ͮͬͭ͐̆ͥ7̰͙̭̘̙̠͙̝̫̺͉̬̪͓̘̣̜̹̽͂͆̉̌͊͛̈́̀͢#̸̧͙̻̩̦̩̖̻̗̯̲̳̖̗̦̓͋ͤ́͠͡d͊͌̌͂͛̉́̒̅͒̍̋̅҉̵̭̪͍͇͇̘͍̺̻͈̱̙͓̟̬̹͟ͅx̧̧̝̫̮̥͇͍̰͉͙̪̭͎̱̥͚̩̯͊͊̇̿̅̓̀͘͟ͅͅ ̷̝̣̜͔͓̱̦̞̻͉͉̲͔͈̰̻̗̗͈̀̌ͫͣ̾ͪ̋͆̑̈̌ͧ̊̑ͯ͑/̡̧͎͍̪͕̳̭̤͖̲̤̙͂̐̇ͦ!̧̙̺͚̖̘̦̰̮̜̉̈̄͛ͦ̍͢͞^ͩͩ̔̽͐̀͏̢̢̺̬̩̻ͅ1̸̴̮̮̤̣̪̺̠͇̲̙̰͉̼̜̭͚̫̤ͭ̓͋ͪ̋̍͒͞ͅs̿͌ͤͤ͒͏̴̛̱͕̗̦͘d̢͙͕̞̗̞̩̰͎͔̦̻̙͉͂ͧ̂ͩͯ̽̅̂ͬ͐͘g̨̪̠̣͖̼͐ͫͤͥ̽ͨ̔͂̎͟h̡͉̱̩͍̳̭̰̙̪̯̜͉̃ͥ̆̈̾ͪ̋͐̈̓̔̍͆̑͋ͯ̈́̚0̵̞̘̭̪͍̦̤͖͕̥ͩ̍̽ͫ̄ͮ̌̓ͫ̔̑̋̈́͑ͮ8̄͛̃ͨ͗ͮ͊ͬͣͭ̿̉́҉̟̖̠̥̀9̴̹̫̠̯̩͕̻̩̜͖̝̜͕͙̜̤̦̲̘̅͗́͗̔͑ͤͪ́͜͢1̧͔̦͕̘̭̟̹̖ͭ̆̎̓̓ͬ̓̂ͫͭͤ̒͂̂̓ͬ̀!̢͓͎̣͎͔̙͈͔͕̞̲͇̝͓̤̫̖̳̘̈̍ͪ͊̆̓͊̎̒͊̓̋̀͜͝͝W̡̧̻͙̞̼͌͂ͣ̃ͧ̉̈́̔̒ͭ̾̚̚̚̕

MY PERSONAL COMPUTING DEVICE IS INFECTED WITH MALICIOUS SOFTWARE.

... I have managed to quarantine and subdue the infected materials, thereby purging them from my hard drive For Great Justice!

Tell me about your previous encounters with malicious software.
Warhornet
Warhornet

Character sheet
Name: Sergio
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue215/215F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Nyuu: 200ȵ

Back to top Go down

F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty Re: F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊

Post by U'kon Gr'ai Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:20 pm

It's killed shali's computer so many times that no one knows how many anymore.
U'kon Gr'ai
U'kon Gr'ai

Character sheet
Name: Kouna Gri
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue190/190F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)
Nyuu: 150ȵ

Back to top Go down

F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty Re: F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊

Post by Mecha Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm

My grandparents keep asking me to purge it from their computer when they're dumb enough to click on the ad banner scams or buy/download obviously infected material... >.>

... I really shouldn't have shown them how to use the interwebs...
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Name: Alister
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue190/190F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warhornet Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Niiice
Warhornet
Warhornet

Character sheet
Name: Sergio
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue215/215F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Really, I've confiscated their Dells... T_T
LOLZ.
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Name: Alister
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Squird5 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 am

MSE killed it before it could do anything...
Squird5
Squird5
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jessica
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue170/170F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Nyuu: 350ȵ

https://myon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of paradox Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Avast and spybot annihilate everything that they dont like...
as for my grandparents, I taught to use firefox by making sure IE was pretty much completely hidden and put adblock plus on there computer.
lord of paradox
lord of paradox

Character sheet
Name: Cassandra
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue150/150F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Nyuu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Squird5 Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Microsoft Security Essentials is win
Squird5
Squird5
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jessica
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue170/170F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Nyuu: 350ȵ

https://myon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shali Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm

My computer is currently dead. Crying or Very sad
Shali
Shali

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of paradox Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Avast! Spybot search and destroy, and malwarebytes. here.
lord of paradox
lord of paradox

Character sheet
Name: Cassandra
HP:
F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Left_bar_bleue150/150F̣̜̗̖̻̝͚͖̝̆̌F̷̱̣̤̯̫̥ͦ̈́ͩ̐͆̄̊F͓̼̃ͭǓ͍̯͎̫̘͇̕U̝̠̼̳̰̲̭̩͈͑̿̂Ü̢̘̜͈ͣ͗ͥ̚U̽͊ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Nyuu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum